The upcoming 2011 Chili N' Wheels Fall Classic - held September 10, 10-4, is all about chili and pre-1975 classic cars.
Here are some details:
Presented by Fat Dogg Productions and Rohnert Park Business Community
Highlights include FREE admission, chili, and family entertainment, including a demonstration by the Rancho Cotate High School Marching Band. Other activities include cooking awards, car trophies, and beer garden. Plus:
- 50+ booths of chili to sample.
- Appearances by former National Football League Players including Honor Jackson.
- Automotive Alley sponsored by RPM Automotive: 75 car will be on display including foreign car, custom car and American classic.
- Chili judges: Heidi West (Heidi West Catering), Mayor Gina Belforte (Rohnert Park), David Templeton (North Bay Theatre Critic and Playwright), Angela Hart (Editor: Rohnert Park Patch.com), and Letitia Turner Hanke-Ryzhkov (President: North Bay Black Chamber of Commerce).
- Event sections include Entertainment Alley, Automotive Alley, The Beer Garden and more.
This is a benefit for Fence at the Top, a non-profit dedicated to providing mentoring services to at risk youth.